Timothy Financial Counsel’s mission is to partner with you to clarify your goals, develop an action plan, and equip you to take charge of your financial life. Our approach is unique in that all counsel is available on an hourly basis. A full plan (the most cost-efficient) includes all four of the areas listed below, but advice can be provided unbundled and on an as-needed basis.
Cash Flow/Retirement Counsel
Provide scenarios and advice that equip clients to efficiently and effectively achieve their goals.
- Determine retirement timing and viability
- Develop a withdrawal strategy
- Provide guidance on social security and pension elections
- Identify income tax saving strategies
- Assist in efficient charitable giving
- Plan for education funding
- Review employee benefits
- Consulting for small businesses
Analyze client’s current investment strategy relative to their goals, risk tolerance, and time horizon.
- Assess investment profiles
- Develop appropriate asset allocation
- Analyze existing investments
- Provide specific mutual fund or ETF recommendations
Life Insurance Sufficiency
Evaluate insurance need, amount, type, and duration based on client’s goals.
- Assess client’s need for insurance
- Review existing coverage
- Provide insurance recommendations
Estate Planning Counsel/Design
Assist clients, executor, and/or trustee in estate plan decision-making or design.
- Identify estate goals
- Review current estate plan
- Determine an efficient estate design
Seeing the big picture of your finances
Timothy Financial Counsel helps our clients see how their individual financial decisions can impact their overall goals. A CPA, trustee, lawyer or even asset management professional tend to focus their advice on their profession and a specific goal. While individual goals are important, Timothy Financial Counsel is able to advise on how those goals interrelate within your financial picture. We don’t replace any of these specialties but can help you make the right decisions that best achieve your overall goals.
Our clients can expect:
- Financial counsel based on sound principles matching clients’ risk tolerance and unique objectives.
- Guidance towards understanding the impact of their financial decisions.
- Tailored service for those who seek hourly investment advice or a full plan.
- Solid financial advise that keeps up with changing tax laws and new investment opportunities.
- Peace of mind that comes from a solid financial plan, enabling them to focus on family, career and what is most important to them.
Now that you know more about our service we encourage you to review our fee structure. You can also call our office and arrange a no-charge introductory consultation or use our convenient contact form.
Timothy Financial may offer hourly fee-only financial planning for clients all over the country (see disclosure page), but many of our clients live or work in Wheaton, Chicago, Arlington Heights, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Oak Park, and St. Charles. Contact our office to set up a no-charge introductory consultation.